- Responsible for the Quality Assurance of the University.
- In-charge of the University policies related to Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for supporting the University in maintaining standards and continuously improve quality while meeting the increasing demand for higher education.
- Advice the Chancellor on Quality issues in the University.
- Lead, coordinate and support Quality Assurance and Enhancement Management Systems across the University.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
1. Act as central coordinating office for all Colleges and Units in the University to ensure the establishment, implementation, maintenance, and updating of documented University Quality Management System (QMS), Accreditation System as well as Quality Assurance mechanism to be aligned in accordance with the University Vision, Mission, College Goals and Program Objectives, and involves critical mass of quality programs that meet national and international standards for disciplines/professions with such widely accepted standards.
2. Coordinate with the appropriate offices in the development and updating of policies and guidelines as documented through quality manual, procedures and work instructions manual;
3. Ensure supervision of the keeping, updating, and maintenance of controlled documents and documented procedures;
4. Ensure that preventive and corrective actions are taken in the processes and operations of the University for continual improvement in accordance to established Quality Management System (QMS);
5. Coordinate with the appropriate offices in ensuring that management review is conducted;
6. Spearhead and coordinate conduct of Internal and External Quality Audit Surveys;
7. Prepare report on the performance of the Quality Management System (QMS) to the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs, and University Chancellor; and
8. Perform other tasks in connection with Quality Assurance matters which may be assigned by higher authorities.
• In-charge of the Level II Accreditation of twenty-five (25) degree programs by the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP).
• Managed the over-all operations of various colleges and offices before and during the AACCUP Accreditation Survey Visit.
• Provided necessary materials to various colleges and offices pursuant to the parameters set by the AACCUP.
• Sent MSU Internal Accreditors at various State Universities and Colleges (SUC) in Visayas and Mindanao to conduct AACCUP Accreditation Survey Visit
• Conducted Workshop on Accomplishing Mandatory Forms on September 3, 2019
• Attended the AACCUP Accreditors’ Annual Conference at Quezon City on July 23 – 27, 2019 together with some faculty and staff
• Conducted 5S and Awareness Orientation Training on June 14, 2019
• Attended the 32nd AACCUP Annual National Conference at Malate, Manila on March 5 – 9, 2019 together with some College Deans and faculty
• Conducted 5S Live Audit Orientation on December 14, 2018
• Administered Workshop on ISO Document Control Preparation on November 29, 2018
• Administered Workshop on ISO 9001:2015 on November 27, 2018
• Conducted Orientation on ISO 9001:2015 on November 22, 2018
• Conducted Risk Management Orientation on November 12, 2018
• Sent some faculty to the Training-Workshop for New, Aspiring Accreditors and Senior Accreditors (Outcomes-based Quality Assurance) at Central Mindanao University on October 25 – 27, 2018
• Conducted 7S Program Orientation on October 12, 2018
• Attended the 31st AACCUP Annual National Conference on September 18 – 22, 2018 together with some faculty and College Deans at Quezon City, Metro Manila.
• Conducted Assessment Workshop on ISO Internal Auditor on July 12, 2018
• Administered Training on ISO Document Controller on May 12, 2018
• Administered Training-Workshop on ISO Internal Auditor on April 12, 2018
• Attended the 31st AACCUP Annual National Conference on March 6 – 10, 2018 at Lahug, Cebu City together with some College Deans and faculty
• Attended the 30th AACCUP Annual National Conference on February 15 – 17, 2017 together with some College Deans and faculty
• Sent some internal accreditors at Central Mindanao University to attend the Training for New and Senior Accreditors on Outcome-based Quality Assurance
• Attended the 29th AACCUP Annual National Conference on February 17 – 19, 2016 together with some faculty
• Sent some faculty at The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites, Davao City on August 19 – 21, 2015 to attend the Training-Workshop of Senior Accreditors on Outcomes-Based Evaluation of Advanced Accredited Programs (Level III and Level IV)
• Attended the 28th AACCUP Annual National Conference on February 16 – 18, 2015 to make a comprehensive assessment of the internal quality assurance programs of The University.
Matrix of AACCUP Accredited Degree Programs