To strengthen all the degree programs of the CBA&A and to produce graduates that are equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in their future careers.
- To provide competent and ethical professional accountant capable of making positive contributions to the professions and society
BSBA Bus. Economics.
- To produce highly qualified and competent economic graduates who will contribute to the socio-economic development of the country
BSBA Entrep. Marketing
- To equip student with a strong fundamental business knowledge in appraising real life situations requiring
- To develop student personality appropriate for interpersonal and wholesome relationship
- To be able to provide students with deeper understanding of the dynamic markets, socio-economic indicators and trends and how they impact into social and ethical perspective.
- To prepare students in becoming competent managers and leaders who are fully cognizant of their responsibilities in the field of business
- To provide students with skills in research, analysis, decision-making and communications in business.
- To prepare students for local, regional, and global competitiveness
Program Offerings (4)
- BS Accountancy
- BSBA Marketing Management
- BSBA Human Resource Management
- BS Economics
- PhD – 3
- MBA/MS/MA – 7
- BS – 1 (currently taking MBA)
- Lecturers – 7
- Level 1 AACCUP Accreditation of BSBA Economics, BSBA Marketing, BSBA Management
- Enhance existing initiatives to promote faculty and staff excellence
- More research opportunities and incentives to increase chances for advancement and promotion
- Encouraged professional growth of faculty and staff
- Performance in CPA Board Exam higher than national percentage
- Research-based extension program in Fatima for households, business organizations and barangay officials